Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

2005 Deville cuts offafter five minutes. The car cools off

Customer Question

2005 Deville cuts offafter five minutes. The car cools off and crank for five minutes.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure (32 to 44 PSI). When the engine stalls on you can you check each one of these and post back with which one you are lacking and I will try and help you determine the cause.