Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Keepadding water to radiator seem like its loosing it from

Customer Question
over tube name some causing...
keepadding water to radiator seem like its loosing it from over tube name some causing for this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
8/3/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician replied 2 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician

sorry for the delay............
.
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
.

Typically this can be a Head Gasket
OR
Back Pressure caused from:
Belt
Thermostat
Water Pump
Crack in Head or Block
You need to have a Gas & Pressure Test done by a "Reputable Radiator Shop" or Dealer to see if there is Exhaust Pressure entering the Coolant
.
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
.
The way it works is, "I supply the Answer....You Rate my Answer"
.
Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician