Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Cadillac Technician
Experience:  GM, Cadillac Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Cadillac Cts: I got a Cadillac CTS 2003 I disconected all

Customer Question

I got a Cadillac CTS 2003 I disconected all the vacuum lines don't know where to hook back up can you help
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.I can post a diagram of engine lines from Cadillac Service Manual, but it is NOT the best, ***** ***** does not have specific pictures of the Vacuum connections.There are no diagrams for the inside A/C / HeaterIF you would like that, please accept / Rate my answer.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..