Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Cadillac Escalade: I have a 2003 Escalade base all wheel drive

Customer Question
I have a 2003 Escalade...
I have a 2003 Escalade base all wheel drive and when I bought it the service air ride message was on and is still on after I replaced both rear shocks and the relay for the air compressor by the under hood fuse block I read that you have to reset it by unhooking the battery for 10 minutes I've done that and I've also read that you have to reset it with a scan tool but I have not done that and my compressor will not come on I can take the relay out and jump the 3087 the red to the blue and the compressor will come on but it does not come on when I turn the key on or start the vehicle
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
7/5/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Luke, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Luke
Luke, ASE Certified Technician
https://gsi.ext.gm.com/gsi/showDoc.do?docSyskey=848746&from=sm

Hi I'm Luke and I'll answer your question best I can. In my experience I have replaced a lot of these compressors but if it runs as you say then I have attatched a wiring diagram for your assistance. Check for power on the ign 3 fuse. I would like for you to scan for a code if possible, on these older systems that might not be the case. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. Hope this helps

It says that I'm not authorized to view content.

sorry for the problem, new computer and i'm getting used to it still hope this one will help and please let me know if you need anythinggraphic
I have not heard back so I am going to assume all is well. Could you please rate me so we can close this out? thanks
Luke
Luke
Luke, ASE Certified Technician