How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Cadillac
Satisfied Customers: 23937
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
Type Your Cadillac Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Cadillac Escalade: why cant I replace the air ride, electronic

Customer Question

why cant I replace the air ride, electronic shock system in my 2004 Cadillac escalade with plain gas shocks?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. You can use standard shocks to bypass system on this vehicle but I'd recommend doing correct repair as it would probably cost the same and leave stock ride control system in place. Here is a link to buy standard shocks, let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.