Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cadillac Seville STS: Cadillac STS 2000 - lost of brake - pedal…

Customer Question
Cadillac STS 2000 - lost...
Cadillac STS 2000 - lost of brake - pedal hard to move - please advise Regards ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cadillac
6/23/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: FIXITMAN, Master Technician replied 3 years ago
FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. The most common cause of this is a failing brake booster. When this fails the brake pedal becomes hard to press. It can also be a failure in the master cylinder but that is not as common. Is this something that you plan on fixing yourself?