Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac CTS: key and lock cylinder coding

Customer Question

key and lock cylinder coding
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Usually the cylinder needs removed and the tumblers removed from the cylinder to have a lock smith check the coding for you.On some tumblers the coding is printed on each tumbler.If you have not checked it this way this should be done but if this is not an option try and contact a dealer to see if they can pull up the coding by your VIN number in their computer.
Thanks Pete