FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

Cadillac Seville SLS: , i have a 2000 caddi seville sls,

Customer Question

hi, i have a 2000 caddi seville sls, my blinkers don't work, they turn on but dont blink, where is the flasher relay, i have checked under the steering wheel, but no luck, when i turn on the turn signal it will give one click which sounds like it is coming form the hazard switch in the middle of dash.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thanks for the question. The flasher module and the hazard module are the same. This is located under the driver side of the dash as shown in the picture. You need to remove the knee bolster to access it. This is more than likely failed. Let me know if you need further help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi, what does the module look like, cause i cannot find anything like the flasher relay they sell at the auto store

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is it possible to send you pictures

Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
It is a small black box about 4-5" X 2". You should be able to attach a picture here.