Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Air conditioner was making a thumping noise when car was idling,

Customer Question
then turned on air, nothing...
Air conditioner was making a thumping noise when car was idling, then turned on air, nothing coming out vents, but you could hear it working. Also, all the panel symbols were going haywire, outside temp said 26 degrees, speedomoter was saying 65 mph when I was going about 25. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Cadillac
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/7/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Cadillac Technician