Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cadillac SRX: I have a 2004 Cadillac SRX without Navigation.

Customer Question
I have a 2004 Cadillac...
I have a 2004 Cadillac SRX without Navigation. I want to remove the 6 changer CD player which is above the radio.
I have removed the lower trim (no apparent help) and the top vent unit where I removed two 10mm screws. I can't get the center trim off which seems to be attached to the front of the CD player. I'm afraid if I force it I will break it. I can send you a picture of the entire Center counsel if you like.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cadillac
5/29/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 3 years ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Hi, my name is ***** ***** cd changer and the radio all come out as a unit, then you can unbolt the changer from the radio, there are 4 screws holding the radio in, do you see these 4 screws?