Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Cadillac Escalade: I replaced my compressor and it worked for

Customer Question

I replaced my compressor and it worked for a while, but now my suspension does not air up. I hear the dump solenoid energize like its supposed to and I checked all fuses and relays and all are working correctly. I just put power directly to compressor and it works fine. I just cant figure out what is sending the 12v power to the compressor when its calling for air. really just need an exact wiring diagram to trace out all the components to figure out what is the actual culprit before just throwing parts at it. any ideas?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Gm Tech (Cam) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Cam.
Can I get your first name please?
Sorry to hear about this issue and sorry abou the delay in getting to your question. Do you still require assistance?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, I want my money back as it's such a joke to have to jump through all these hoops to get a simple question answered. Please refund my money that I was ok with paying right up until every time I tried to find the answers your site was always taking me all over the place telling me almost there, just a few more steps, what a joke!