Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Cadillac STS: Car won't start its saying fobs not detected…

Customer Question
Car won't start its saying...
Car won't start its saying fobs not detected
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Cadillac
5/25/2015
Cadillac Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Do you have push button start?
Based on the information I was able to gather. my first suggestion is to verify the battery voltage for the car is good as well as in the fob. Also have you tried another fob in the car while trying to start?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris