FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH.
1627031

Cadillac CTS: 2014 CTS. Turned off the car backing out of

Customer Question

2014 CTS.
Turned off the car backing out of the garage with the wheels turned.
Steering wheel is locked.
It will not start.
When I leave the car it beeps like it is on and the fob is no longer in the car because I have it on me.
The lights have been on for an extended time after leaving the car and locking it
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Can you tell me if you turned the car off or did it stall? Does anything come on inside of the car now when you press the button to start it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The start button has the green light on it and CUE is on as well. Overnight it turned off eventually. I turned it off, it did not stall. It is possible that I did not press the brake.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Battery is now dead. No need for any more answers. .will have it towed to the dealership.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Would you like a diagnosis from my on this or shall I opt out?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for trying no need to know.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 years ago.
No problem. Thanks for getting back with me about it. If you have any questions about what the dealer tells you please let me know as I would love to help in any way that I can.