Cadillac

Cadillac Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cadillac

Cadillac Seville SLS: is there a simple way to disarm security

Customer Question
is there a simple way...
is there a simple way to disarm security system in 1995 cadilac seville sls
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Cadillac
7/29/2012
Cadillac Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician replied 5 years ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician

Thanks for using J/A / Pearl
My answer is below.

Please understand, the site makes me post the following:

"Please only rate my answer if you are satisfied with the service I have provided.
If you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have, because this will result in a negative mark on my feedback record.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Instead, please simply reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT link with the issue you have.
I am happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek."
My answer may not be to your liking, but is a correct & honest answer.
Many times the only fix will be by Dealer or Shop, so please do not hold that against me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unlocking "either" Front Door with Key or Remote will DisArm the Factory Alarm

or

Locate the LIGHT GREEN wire in the Driver or Passenger Kick Panel / Door Boot (harness that goes into the Door
Ground the LIGHT GREEN wire.
That will DisArm the Factory Alarm, until the Ground is removed

If you need further, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer...............

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Cadillac Technician