Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

How do I replace the spark plugs on my 2005 cts 3.6?

how do I replace the spark plugs on my 2005 cts 3.6?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. I would replace the gasket since its a cheap part and wouldnt be fun to have to pull it again to save a few bucks. Here are replacement istructions for intake. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

http://db.tt/ItwzWjXS
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what tools do you recommend to remove the rear passenger side bolt that is under the fire wall?
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
You should be able to get at it with a extension and swivel adapter. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.