Cadillac

Cadillac repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 ESCALADE EXT: DENT PULLER, WHATS NEXT..vehical OUT..TOW TRUCK…

Customer Question
I AM ATTEMTING TO REPO...
I AM ATTEMTING TO REPO MY 2002 ESCALADE EXT, SO FAR I HAVE REMOVED THE KEY ASSIMBLY WITH A DENT PULLER, WHATS NEXT, OR HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING THE VEHICAL OUT OF THERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE ? I HAVE ALOT INVESTED AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IMMEDIATE RESULTS ASAP ! AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR A TOW TRUCK !
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cadillac
6/21/2010
Cadillac Mechanic: JHoop, Cadillac Technician replied 8 years ago
JHoop
JHoop, Cadillac Technician
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

A GM TECH 2 scanner will start the truck.

Or a 500.00 dollar repair.

If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but do not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged, but I don't get credit! Not clicking ACCEPT hurts the Techs that help you! Thanks, JHoop

What if i dont have a scanner ? Are there any other options ?

No way.

The scanner can overide the Passlock system and start the truck.

Then it can be driven away.