Get fast answers for your Cadillac questions
The Experts on Just Answer have handled thousands of Cadillac questions, including:
- I have a 2004 CTS Cadillac that won’t start, and the key won’t come out of the ignition.
- Is the cost of maintenance and repairs for a Cadillac XLR-V higher than the CTS?
- Why are the 4-way flashers stuck on in my 2007 Cadillac STS-V? The button on the console doesn’t turn them off.
- What’s the best way to clean the fuel injectors in a 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham?
- I just had a Cadillac CUE software update on my ATS, it was supposed to include nclude the ability to access Siri from the steering wheel. Why isn’t this working?
- I own a 2006 Cadillac STS with timing chain wear problems, but everyone at the dealership gives me different times for the warranty. Which one is correct?
Before you communicate with an Expert about your Cadillac, have the following information ready:
- Model and year
- Symptoms and when they occur
- What you’ve already tried
- Whether you plan on doing the work yourself.
This information will help the Expert answer your question efficiently and accurately.