CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

I went and founded this the grant deed it states Clara M who…

Customer Question
Ok I went and founded...
Ok I went and founded this the grant deed it states Clara M Davis who acquired title as married woman as her sole and. Separate property and Farist W Hawk also as Farist. W Davis hereby grant(s) to Farist W Hawk and Clara M Davis husband and wife as joint tenants now when we go to court do both of then got to be thete also is there some kind of moyion I can file for the both of them to court
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: CA Real Estate
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That her new husband tryibg to sell the hoyse and its nit his to sell me and my mom had this agreement the rightful owner he also having us evicted out oyr home
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also I see he trying to call himself Davis thats my Father last name I dont know what tgats about maybe thats how he selling the house people think hes my farther a Davis
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 1 month ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 1 month ago
legalgems
legalgems, attorney

Good Day!A few minutes please as I review your question so I can provide you with legal information. Thanks!

The moderator reached out to me and asked that I assist you with your question. So to be clear a person obtained property (title) in an improper manner (ie undue influence, manipulation) or the title records show 2 separate deeds showing 2 different owners during the same time period?

LawTalk, Attorney