CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

We need to revoke our Revocable Living Trust -after filling…

Customer Question
We need to revoke our...
We need to revoke our Revocable Living Trust -after filling out the form does it have to be recorded? Thank You.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: CA Real Estate
3/16/2018
Lawyer: MCSmith,
 replied 4 months ago
MCSmith

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you. Assuming that you have transferred real estate assets into your trust with trust transfer deeds, the answer is Yes, you need to record the revocation in order to have a clear chain of title. If you don't record it now, you will have to record it later when you decide to refinance or transfer the real property assets.

Thank you very much!
Lawyer: MCSmith,
 replied 4 months ago

If you have any follow-up questions, do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service. Thanks