CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

I'm not a USA citizen but can I still be a judge in USA?

Customer Question
Hello, I'm not a USA...
Hello, I'm not a USA citizen but can I still be a judge in USA?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: CA Real Estate
11/26/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, attorney
Unfortunately to be a federal judge and receive compensation a person must be a citizen. Please seehttp://www.uscourts.gov/careers/search-judiciary-jobs/citizenship-requirements-employment-judiciary
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 6 months ago

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information