CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

Can I file my own NBP if my realtor wont

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: CA Real Estate
My sister is on the trust with me and won’t sign it. I️ want to stop the sale ad there is a trust litigation going on with my sister. Also she is friends with realtor and I️ have ethics violation.
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you tell me what NBP is and some more information please,thanks

Notice of Buyer to perform

Yes you can here are the forms to do that yourself

http://247relm.com/uploads/3/4/6/5/34658071/notice_to_buyer_to_perform.pdf