CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

The opposite attorney going to submit to a court order for…

Customer Question
The opposite attorney going...

The opposite attorney going to submit to a court order for selling my property in coming court hearing, what can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the court order was issued in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I am a self-represent, have no chance to consult with the lawyer yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The other side attorney also want me to pay their attorney fee.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: CA Real Estate
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/10/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you share with me a little more about the situation? Are you saying you are being sued and the other party is asking for a force sale of the home? If so, why?