CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

I'm going to share some inside information with a builder…

I'm going to share some...
I'm going to share some inside information with a builder who will be signing a Finders Fee Agreement to me to connect them with a property owner. I also want them to sign a Non Disclosure agreement to not discuss any of my inside information to anyone else. Can you send me a Non Disclosure Agreement that would satisfy my need for their organization of not telling anyone outside of their organization?
10/6/2017
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Sample NDA-1

Samp1e NDA-2

Sample NDA-3

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law