CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

Where can I download or sign up for newsletters that are new…

Customer Question
Where can I download or...
Where can I download or sign up for newsletters that are new laws in every state? If not every state, California at least.Thank you!
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: CA Real Estate
10/2/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, attorney replied 8 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, attorney

Good Day!A few minutes please as I review your question so I can provide you with legal information. Thanks!

Here is a link for criminal law updates:

http://www.sdsheriff.net/legalupdates/

For civil law and other issues, since this can be either statute or case law there is no comprehensive service that I am aware of other which is why law firms subscribe to Westlaw/Lexis and hard copies of summaries of law - also please see here

For example CA Civil Practice will send out periodic updates to include new statutes.

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalgems
legalgems
legalgems, attorney