LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.
15277592

MY THREE ACRE PARCEL OF LAND IN PETALUMA CALIF. WAS SUB,

Customer Question

MY THREE ACRE PARCEL OF LAND IN PETALUMA CALIF. WAS SUB
JA: Where is the property located?
Customer: DIVIDED OVER THIRTY YEARS AGO. FEES WERE PAID TO THE COUNTY AND THREE ACRES WER SPLIT INTO 1.5 LOTS AS PER COUNTY RECORDS. THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T BUILD
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: BECAUSE THE MIN. LOT SIZE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 3 ACRE MINIMUM'S
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: . DOES GRANDFATHERING COME INTO PLAY HERE/////
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
PROPERTY LOCATED AT 141 RANCHO LANE PETALUMA CALIF
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
NO PAPERWORK HAS BEEN FILED, NOT MY AREA OF EXPERTISE
Expert:  Franklin-Esq replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I am experienced attorney in areas of land use, zoning and development. I was a land use planner with a city municipality for about 6 years here in the Central Valley. I'm happy to provide some useful information regarding your issue with your 3 acre parcel in Petaluma, CA. I will need to ask you some additional questions and gather additional info.

Ahead of receiving your response, I googled the property and saw that it may be currently listed for sale. The listing narrative read: "Sunny 3 acre parcel (two separate parcel numbers each 1.5 acres) private lane, wonderful sandy loam soil, numerous outbuildings including an oversized metal barn enclosed on two sides, garage, storage units, windmill, greenhouse and more outbuildings, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, sunroom, separate den or office. Perfect for 4H projects, horses, nursery or a contractor to store his/her equipment." Can you confirm?

I would like to discuss with you and gather more information. We can go back and forth here online or we can schedule a time to talk. I'll leave that to you, please advise.