CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

CA Real Estate

Can I sue the force compliance with the law. California

Customer Question
Mobile Home Residency Law 798...
Can I sue the force compliance with the law. California Mobile Home Residency Law 798 et seq.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: CA Real Estate
10/5/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Yes, if there is not compliance with any of those laws [click here], then you can ask for a court order to force compliance by filing what is known as a declaratory judgment action. See this law.

Here is what a sample suit looks like.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Maverick,
Can the park owner contest the complaint? Is there a 'trial'? Would you call this a kind of lawsuit?
Thank you

Yes, the owner can contest the complaint with his own evidence to refute yours. Yes, there would be a trial on the merits to decide the factual issues either before the judge or a jury; depending on which is selected by the parties. Yes, it would be a type of a lawsuit.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney