How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: CA Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 177
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.
Type Your CA Real Estate Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 5 days befoRe my house goes to Trustew sale .i have

Customer Question

I have 5 days befoRe my house goes to Trustew sale .i have offered to bring the loan current and reinstate it .The trustee keeps jerking me around. What options do I have??
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.

Good morning Robert,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. When did you first receive the Notice of Default from the Trustee?

2. Are you trying to cure the default or pay the loan in full?

3. What do you mean that the Trustee is jerking you around? What have they told you?

Thanks in advance,


Expert:  LawTalk replied 12 months ago.


I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.