How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: CA Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your CA Real Estate Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Real estate related case management questions.

Customer Question

real estate related case management questions.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. I do not participate in the phone calls offered by this site. But if you elaborate a little more on your scenario I can provide information for you here.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Several cases, that all link back to one main conspiracy mortgage fraud case. Currently i have a residentjal property primary residence that i live at, and
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it appears a second property was purchased in my name through same mortgage and title company shortly after.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

And you did not purchase this property? I suggest you can use this link and make a report to the FBI for possible mortgage fraud and Identity theft. Also you can contact the Attorney General's consumer protection division in your state and report this a possible consumer fraud and identity theft.