CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

Concerning a lawyer malpractice suite. Can a lawyer leave…

Customer Question
Concerning a lawyer malpractice suite...
Concerning a lawyer malpractice suite. Can a lawyer leave your case when it is close to trial time? Can a lawyer postpone the trial for the reason to give him enough time to leave your case? Thanks, Roger
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: CA Real Estate
1/18/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am already helping you on another question dealing with the same general issues. Are you sure that a phone call would not be more practical for you?

Doug

I asked the question again because it looked like it didn't post the first time because I couldn't see it under my questions.

I have been corresponding with you for more than a half hour in your original question. Can you see it now?

Doug

I would like a new expert to answer this question because I would like another lawyer's opinion. Can you please post this for other lawyers to see as? Thanks, Roger

I will be happy to opt out of this, opening it back up.

Would you please be so kind to rate my service so I can be compensated for assisting you? Thanks in advance,

Doug

Can you please post this question so the new expert doesn't see what you have said? I would like a new, unbiased opinion from a new expert. Thanks

I do not have that ability. I am not an employee of JustAnswer, but just a user of the site like you. You will have to open a new question.