How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: CA Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 177
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.
Type Your CA Real Estate Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 1998 I bought a 3bedroom 2batth house through an auction.

Customer Question

In 1998 I bought a 3bedroom 2batth house through an auction. On May 29,2001 I had a stroke on the job that had me intellectual, and physical impaired in my body, arm, and leg. I attended a disability court suit and was ruled to be mentally not normal.
According to the CA. Civil Code page 34 In the Personal Rights Section 39 says, A person that has been judicially determined has the tendency to take his property bake. The CA. Civil Code says on page 1272 in the commencement of Civil Action in Section 358
says, when two or more disability coexist ant the same time one has a just claim to submit to demand or enforce ones right. I said this because Dwight Lewis made a false claim on a forgery on a paper that had signed as a gift to him. there were three forgery
papers for this transaction . The first deed had the correct mailing but the wrong property description. I was not part of that transaction but, According to the CA. Civil Code page 259 In The Acquisition of Property Section 1202 says, Defective certificate
for correction. When the acknowledgment or proof of execution of an instrument is properly made but defectively certified; any party interested may have an action in the Superior court to obtain a judgment correcting the certificate. This part of Dwight Lewis
appearing in court did not happen in order to back up a forgery. They found a way to go around this. My question is since there is several more violations which are criminal. Can I obtain a lawyer to help me in the taking away of my property?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you were judicially deemed incompetent, did they appoint a guardian over you and your property?

When did you discover the forgery/fraud?