CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

CA Real Estate

I did what the questions asked. I typed in the address of

Customer Question
6420 Canpina pl La Jolla...
I did what the questions asked. I typed in the address of 6420 Canpina pl La Jolla Ca 92037 and a map came up and I pin pointed to the location on the map .. The city has told us they own part of the entrance on the driveway . Well it is cracked do to
age and wear and tear from your trash trucks turning around in our street with their BIG Trash Trucks and the curb is also damaged and someone could fall and hurt themselves. Would you be so kind in sending someone out to fix this problem. We feel as home
owners in such a nice City of La Jolla this should be fixed. As we strive to keep our neighborhood looking nice. Your help will surly be appreciated Sincerely Mr & Mrs William Winn
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: CA Real Estate
I all ready typed in my credit card last night . Why does it ask for my credit card # *****? Either someone needs to answer me right away or else just credit my credit card and we are done. Sincerely ***** ***** Winn
6/15/2015
Lawyer: Attorney2020, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
You need to contact your local city councilmember and make a request to repair to the property.
Here is a link to the city council where more information can be provided to assist in resolving your issue.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. Otherwise I will receive no credit for my efforts. Thank you.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
Otherwise I receive no credit. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
PLEASE RATE MY ANSWER.
Otherwise I will not receive any credit. Thank you.
Attorney2020
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer