CA Real Estate

California Real Estate Law Questions? Get Answers Online Now.

If you set up a trust account with tin number and buy a

Customer Question
house with some of the...
If you set up a trust account with tin number and buy a house with some of the funds whose name would be on the house.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: CA Real Estate
I need the phone number to a Special Needs Attorney in an Francisco.
Answered in 1 day by:
6/15/2015
Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 3 years ago
socrateaser, Attorney
All of the attorneys identified at this link are State Bar of California Certified Estate Planning Specialists, located in San Francisco, CA. Any one on the list is likely to be able to assist you with a special needs issue.
I cannot recommend any particular attorney in preference to another (website policy).
I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using justanswer.com!
Did get the answer about the trust fund
The answer is that the owner would be on title. Only if there is an actual trust agreement naming a trustee to hold property, can a trustee be named on title.
A trust account is insufficient, by itself.
Thanks again for using justanswer.com!