California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I have a meeting with the president of the company to sign a…

Customer Question
I have a meeting with...
I have a meeting with the president of the company to sign a separation agreement, I need someone to help me with calculations because it has to deal with wage and hour, descimination, and abuse of authority. I would like for someone to call me.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: California Employment Law
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I need an answer to the question above. I’ve been waiting over three hours.
5/28/2018
California Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 27 days ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

NOTICE: If you are presented with an offer for a phone consultation, which may appear to have been sent by me, please know that this is an automated website offer, and that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you would like to correspond with me directly, whether by phone, email or otherwise, then do not accept the phone call offer, because your request will be accepted by a random contributor, who may or may not be licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction – and, I will be unable to provide further assistance. Instead, simply type to me that you would like my direct contact info, and I will send you a specific offer for that purpose (customary legal services fees will apply).
I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), the Bar of the U.S. Tax Court, I am a California licensed real estate broker, and I have comprehensive information about all areas of California and federal law.

I understand that you may have been waiting a long time, but, to my knowledge, only two California labor law attorneys frequent this website. And, for some reason that the website management declines to explain, I don't get to review a question until it's been on the website for at least two hours. So, I'm just checking in and finding your question now.

That said, I'm not entirely sure what sort of assistance you're seeking. I can provide some general answers for you here. But, if you're looking for a full-blown review of your separation agreement, that's a bona fide legal service which would be illegal if performed in this forum (because Justanswer, LLC is not a law firm). We would have to take the discussion offline into an attorney-client relationship).

Please let me know your preference.

Thanks for using Justanswer!