California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

This question is about severance package for a California…

Customer Question
This question is about severance...
This question is about severance package for a California employment lawyer. Can you review my severance package?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
3/29/2018
California Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I am a member of the State Bar of California and I routinely practice labor law.

Notice: The website may send you an automated offer for a phone consultation. Please know that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you accept, a different contributor, who may or may not be licensed to practice law in California, and who may no little about the subject matter of your question, may return your phone call request.

That said, your request for a review of a severance agreement is a bona fide legal service, which is beyond the scope of services which may be offered in this forum (because, among other things, I may be violating several sections of California law -- including your right to the attorney-client privilege by conducting such a review).

If you are interested in taking this matter offline into an true attorney-client relationship, I can send you an offer of direct correspondence (customary legal services fees will apply). This is not the same as the automated website phone call offer that I previously described above -- and it will only be sent after you request it from me directly by typing a reply to my response.

If you're not interested, I understand entirely, then please let me know that, as well, and I will reopen the question for others who may choose to provide further assistance.

Thanks for using Justanswer!