California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I NEED TO FILE AN ANSWER TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT THAT SUED…

Customer Question
I NEED TO FILE...

I NEED TO FILE AN ANSWER TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT THAT I AM BEING SUED FOR... HAVING PLENTY OF DIFFICULTY

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CALIFORNIA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I WENT TO THE COURT GOT THE PAPER WENT TO THE SELF HELP OFFICE AT THAT COURT TO BE TOLD THEY DO NOT HANDLE CIVIL MATTERS AT THE COURT... SO I AM LOST

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I HAVE NOT WORKED FOR SIX MONTHS, WHICH IS WHY I FELL BEHIND ..STILL NOT BACK AT WORK AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED AN APPROVAL WITH WORKMEN COMP.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
California Employment Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. I am happy to provide some assistance in answering the complaint. Are you able to attach the complaint so that I may review it to provide more thorough assistance?

Happy Friday. I just wanted to check in to see if there was anything more I can do to help answer you questions or if you were able to find a way to provide a copy of the complaint.

LawTalk, Attorney