California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

Re California Unemployment Insurance - forms from the

Customer Question
employer What documents is a employer...
Re California Unemployment Insurance - forms from the employer
What documents is a employer required to provide to an employee who they fire with regard to Unemployment Insurance?Please provide a link to the law and a copy of the form.Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 2 days by:
3/9/2018
California Employment Lawyer: KLAW, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer
Good morning
I am a legal expert attorney who will assist you today
Here is a link to the Employee Handout regarding unemployment in California.http://www.edd.ca.gov/pdf_pub_ctr/de2320.pdfhttp://www.edd.ca.gov/pdf_pub_ctr/de1857d.pdfI hope this helps and clarifies. Please don’t forget to rate the question with stars. We as attorneys are not employees of Just Answer and are not paid unless you rate the question
If you have any other questions please just ask
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was hoping more for an explanation that for just the booklet. Does the employer have to provide me anything? Do they have to give me a notebook or a info sheet?
They had a poster on the wall about all kinds of regulations including some info about Unemployment Insurance.
The poster was out of date because it shows a minimum wage of $7.25 /hr but the UI info may be current.
Did they violate any laws?
I will let another expert help you further.
KLAW
KLAW
KLAW, Lawyer