California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I have a question, I'm getting a job at a company and they…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question, I'm getting a job at a company and they are offering me options. However they are not telling me strike price. Should I be concerned?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Does every person get a different strike price?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have an offer letter, thats it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
1/18/2018
California Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
you should be concerned if they cannot demonstrate the value of the shares.
California Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

If you have no further questions, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.