California Employment Law

Have California Employment Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer.

California Employment Law

What does this statement mean? For the reasons provided

below, we have determined that...
What does this statement mean? For the reasons provided below, we have determined that you cannot perform the essential functions of a Document Verification position.
1/5/2018
Patrick, Esq.

Good evening and welcome.

What this is saying is that the employer believes you are unable to do the job. It's difficult to say more without additional context, but that's basically it. They are telling you that the position is "document verification" is not something that you are physically capable of performing.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer