California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

In April, 2000 I completed my K-12 clear credential in

Customer Question
In April, 2000 I...

In April, 2000 I completed my K-12 clear credential in California. I delivered a sealed copy of my transcripts to personnel office. The person at personnel told me I needed to get more units. This went on for 12 years, while they kept me at step D instead of step F. Twelve years later I learned they were intentionally keeping me at step D in order to limit my pension. When I retired, they only gave me back pay for the last three years, and therefore only pension credit for last three years. I need a lawyer who can show that the district was basically corrupt and that my pension needs to be adjusted to increase my pension to the just amount. Would you take this case?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

It was full time.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I retired to take care of my mother woh suffers from dementia. So the separation was initiated by me, but the corruption was pervasive, and I was misinformed.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
11/26/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, if you are seeking legal representation to pursue your claim, state law forbids any expert on this site from representing anyone from this site. You would need to seek local representation from the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org