California Employment Law

Have California Employment Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer.

California Employment Law

I’m in the process of that right now, but also wanted to get…

Customer Question
I’m in the process...

I’m in the process of that right now, but also wanted to get some advise from a professional. I recently resigned from my position as a quality manager after 12yrs at a large biotech company. I was literally going inane it felt like and so overwhelmed with long days,hours that I could not eat or sleep well at all. It just came to the point where I had to leave for my healths sake. I’m in California and courious on the laws regarding my rights even after resigning. I know I have 30 days of my regular insurance until cobra will need to take affect but I have been seeing my GP and psychologist

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Yes it was an at will emplyeement and I was full time for 12yrs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that was all, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
11/21/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Legal Expert Justin, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Legal Expert Justin

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. What is your question?

LawTalk, Attorney