California Employment Law

Have California Employment Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer.

California Employment Law

For legalgems -------------------- My friends doctor advised

Customer Question
ForCustomer-------------------- My friends doctor advised him...
ForCustomer--------------------
My friends doctor advised him to go for a medical leave, he discussed about the FMLA and found that he is eligible for that. Now how to get the FMLA form and what is the procedure for that. As per his doctor office :1. He will get the form from the HR of the company he is working with.
2. Doctor will sign on this form.He discussed the same with his company's HR and they said it is not given by the company's HR but by the doctor's office.
Please help him remove this dispute and give the step what kind of forms and process is required and how to get the forms who will sign etc.
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: California Employment Law
11/20/2017
California Employment Lawyer: legalg, Other replied 21 days ago
legalg
legalg, Other

Hi! A few minutes please as I review your question so I can provide you with legal information-thanks!

Thank you for your patience; I have several appointments today so there may be a response if you have any follow up questions.

I will close out your other question so you don't get billed for it.

HR should have the form but here is a link to the form:

https://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/WH-380-E.pdf

The doctor would sign it to attest to the situation (medical condition).

most doctors are familiar with the process;

https://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/WH-380-F.pdf

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

California Employment Lawyer: legalg, Other replied 19 days ago

Hello again; just checking in to see how things worked out;

If you have no further questions a positive rating is most appreciated (at no additional cost to you) and allows the site to credit my account for the time spent assisting you!

if you have further questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me here on Just Answerand I will do my best to get you the requested information.
Thanks!

The above information is for educational purposes only. A consultation with a private attorney is recommended so they can apply the law to your specific facts, and suggest the best course of action. An attorney can be located here:
http://www.americanbar.org/groups/public_education/public-information/how-do-i-find-a-lawyer-.html
Terms of service can be viewed here:

legalg
legalg
legalg, Other