California Employment Law

Have California Employment Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer.

California Employment Law

Going through a edd audit. Audit questionnaire recieved. Its

Customer Question
Going through a edd audit...
Going through a edd audit. Audit questionnaire recieved.
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: Its my nonprofit corporation
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Im fulltume.. applied for unemployment because i paid into it. They label me as a statutory employee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do have to provide all my bank statements or just payroll info
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: California Employment Law
11/3/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Just payroll information because that would show how you were paid. Your bank statements would not be relevant to the audit.

Goodluck with your case,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
intuit payroll info is sufficient enough no bank statements

Yes, if the payroll information has your deductions information. Your bank statements would not show that and thus would not provide information necessary to determine if you were a statutory employee or not.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law