California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I'm in California. I have been on disability from 06-23-17…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl Wilson, Lawyer's...

Hello Pearl Wilson,

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have been on disability from 06-23-17 until now and I filed for SDI benefits

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My employer sent an email regarding my FMLA benefit stating it has expired as of 9-25-17

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Michael Bradley
What is the status of the social security claim?
State Disability Benefit I'm receiving for being off work. Now my employer is saying they cannot hold my job because I have exceeded my FMLA which is 12 weeks. Can they let me go while on disability
LawTalk, Attorney