California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I need an affordable Employment Attorney to present a case…

Customer Question
I need an affordable...

I need an affordable Employment Attorney to present a case to my former employer. I just need an attorney to draft the case, present it to my employer, and negotiate the settlement - I do not beleive it will go to court - I am sure my employer will just pay the settlement.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

At will. I resigned 3 months ago. The case is about OSHA violations, WHistle Blower Retaliation, Discrimination and Harrassment.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was denied unemployment and appealed it - the judge reversed it in my favor saying on transcript that it was obvious I was "forced out of my position".

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
10/2/2017
California Employment Lawyer: PaulmoJD, Attorney replied 10 months ago
PaulmoJD
PaulmoJD, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com