California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

Have an employee who was denied workers comp in July and now…

Customer Question
Have an employee who was...
Have an employee who was denied workers comp in July and now hows DR say he is temp disabled. And no getting bills for him. What should i do with bills. I don't think he told DR he got denied?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/2/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Landon Lerner,
 replied 10 months ago
Landon Lerner

Would you like to hop on a call?