California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

An associate Pre- School teacher with Sacramento Employment…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl,my name is...

Hi Pearl,my name is Augusta ****** an associate Pre- School teacher with Sacramento Employment & Training Agency, Head Start Program in Sacramento.In June 2017 the site Supervisor at ************* Head Start Mr.******* collaborated with the lead teacher ms. Brianna who works in the same room with me.They made up several allegations against me,reported me to Licensing,now my employer is planing to terminate my employment,September 1st 2017 my employer placed me on Administrative Leave.Please i need a Legal advice as soon as possible.Thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

State of California.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Union,i am full time worker.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

David,the site supervisor was transferred to the site where i was in May a month later he started his DRAMA.I worked with him in a different site in 2015,where he did similar thing to get me in trouble but he was disappointed because i was transferred from that site.He brought his past grievances to this site to complete his evil intentions.David' daughter is ms.Brianna best friend.It was easy for David with the help of Brianna to put over ten different allegations on me of things i did not do.Please help me i am under Depression i don;t want to loose

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
9/17/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 9 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The thing with allegations is that just because someone made something up to complain to the licensing board about, does not mean they have the proof needed to win their complaint. So, you claim these allegations are made up, thus, the person bringing the allegations has to present actual evidence more than their word about the claims they are making against you. Then you have the right to present your actual proof of the fact that the allegations made are not true and you would be able to defeat their complaints.

I would not do this fight without hiring a local attorney to represent you, because you want to make sure that all of the evidence is properly submitted to defend you from these false claims.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

I have the copies of the letters which reads Dear Ms. Adolor ,
You are hereby notified of my intent to terminate your employment from your position of Associate Teacher iv and from Agency
Service.The reasons for for this action are as follows:They came up with twelve (12) reasons which David collaborated with his daughter's best friend Breana and some other collaborators who wrote letters as witnesses,but didn't see me hit any of the children.David has a way of telling parents to do what he wants done.He did similar thing 2015 at Freedom Park where he lied on me ,this time the licensing staff believed him because he is the Site Supervisor.
Please i want you to see the document my employer gave me ,this will help you to give the right advice.What's the best way to hand them over to you,that's actually the help i need please.I

Thank you for your reply.

You are going to need to upload the letter here as a link and I can open it.

You will need to reply to the letter with facts to dispute their allegations. You cannot point fingers and accuse people, that will turn them off. You need to just take each one of the allegations and use your facts and any evidence you have to refute their allegations.

i '.m sending the file now

I cannot read the whole letter because of the angle of the photographs. However, the issue here is you need to reply to each allegation they are making with facts you have and evidence you have to prove the your claims that they are wrong.

here's the rest of the file

As I said before, I CANNOT read them because of the severe angle you are taking the photos at. If you take photos you need to take them directly on to fill the photo to the page so I can read them.

I sent you the whole file, I sat with the Agency Senior Personnel Analyst and the Licensing staff ,I told them it was David plan to terminate my employment because he could't do it in 2015.they don't believe me.I need help the stress is just too much.

You sent me everything I cannot read, I am sorry. I opened every one of those pictures and because they are so slanted the way you took them I cannot read them.

You need to begin writing your response to that letter NOW. You start by saying you tried to warn them David was going to terminate you in retaliation for what happened 2 years ago. Explain what happened briefly. Then go through each one of those allegations in the letter and refute them with facts to show the claims are false.