Maverick
Maverick, Civil Trial and Appellate Lawyer
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I have civil complaint against a school district. I am a

Customer Question

Good evening
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have civil complaint against a school district. I am a teacher . I am currently pro se and don't have an attorney.
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I wanted to request a dismissal of my complaint but without prejudice.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I desperately need help!
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Here is the form you will need to file and check the box "without prejudice".

Please Note:

(1) This information is for educational purposes only and it may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. It is not guaranteed to be correct or complete and you should not act or fail to act based on this information alone. This and all other Just Answer disclaimers also apply to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating. Thank you.