California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

I did work for Individual person by managing multiple

Customer Question
I did work for...

I did work for Individual person by managing multiple workers 2014-2015.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?

He did not pay the Workmen's compensation which game into the picture after Audit,,, and amount got as great as $ 54.000 +. 1) What is the statue of limitations?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

It was full time job with out written agreement, he did pay most of the fees as salary, materials etc....

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been contacting this individual by e-mails, and faxes. He leaves most of the time in England, so it has been hard and expensive. He newer replied, but his lawyer sent me threatening notes???

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
8/6/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is the statute of limitations for what?