LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Do you take case for defense I'm not an Employer I'm just a

Customer Question

Hi do you take case for defense I'm not an Employer I'm just a person who got false judgment against me from Labor commission I need to apeal for those fraudent people who file unpaid wages against me I have never see those people in my life ... pls help
JA: I am Pearl, the Employment Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Hi pearl
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Stockton Ca
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: No agreement or anything they have never worked for me I had a house in Stockton Ca which I already sold it ... they said they work for me and never got paid I asked labor commission for proof of work but they never replied to me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to file complaint agaianet labor commission and all those fraudulent people
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to see if you still needed assistance with your question?