How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawTalk Your Own Question
LawTalk, Attorney
Category: California Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1285
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
Type Your California Employment Law Question Here...
LawTalk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you take case for defense I'm not an Employer I'm just a

Customer Question

Hi do you take case for defense I'm not an Employer I'm just a person who got false judgment against me from Labor commission I need to apeal for those fraudent people who file unpaid wages against me I have never see those people in my life ... pls help
JA: I am Pearl, the Employment Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Hi pearl
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Stockton Ca
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: No agreement or anything they have never worked for me I had a house in Stockton Ca which I already sold it ... they said they work for me and never got paid I asked labor commission for proof of work but they never replied to me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to file complaint agaianet labor commission and all those fraudulent people
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to see if you still needed assistance with your question?