California Employment Law

Have California employment law questions? Ask a lawyer.

Do you take case for defense I'm not an Employer I'm just a…

Customer Question
Hi do you take...

Hi do you take case for defense I'm not an Employer I'm just a person who got false judgment against me from Labor commission I need to apeal for those fraudent people who file unpaid wages against me I have never see those people in my life ... pls help

Lawyer's Assistant: I am Pearl, the Employment Lawyer's Assistant.

Hi pearl

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Stockton Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

No agreement or anything they have never worked for me I had a house in Stockton Ca which I already sold it ... they said they work for me and never got paid I asked labor commission for proof of work but they never replied to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I just want to file complaint agaianet labor commission and all those fraudulent people

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: California Employment Law
Answered in 7 days by:
8/1/2017
California Employment Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to see if you still needed assistance with your question?

LawTalk, Attorney