LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

Couple of issues. Corporate housing, redwood city, ca -

Customer Question

Couple of issues. Corporate housing , redwood city, ca - First I believe I have been classified wrong. I believe I should have been classified as non exempt. My job duties do not include me managing employees and also I can prove that I did not work independently and make decision on my own. Also, I asked for a day off, as a salaried employee and I was put on probation and told I was not dependable. I signed a contract. Is that breach of contract. I also was never given pay stubs. I had to ask for them every time. I was also told that I had new hours and that we would start at 830.
I worked 830am - ?? and the mandatory on call from 6:00pm to 10:00pm every night and told I had to work every Saturday. I was terminated the day before my 90 day bonus per the contract. I was told over and over that I would get a bonus for all of my hard work,Also I was told that I was valued and appreciated in text and email and that I would be compensated for going beyond and above that is when I would work 12 hour days. A couple of weeks before my 90 day probation was up and I was entitled to a bonus per the contract, I was told that I had never done a good job, that I never would do a good job, and I was told these things for almost two weeks everyday. She wanted me to quit , which I was not going to do. When I first stated, they hired me to take someones place she told me they would give me her properties to upset her so she would quit. She also told me she has a way of convincing other to leave on there own and that she was good at convincing others to do the things she said. She would talk bad about everyone one in the office and make fun of or talk behind there back. I was also told I needed to tell guest that they are not allowed to say they booked there apartment on air bnb. The apartments did not allow airbnb guest, only corporate. If we did not do this we got in trouble. We had to lie to the guests. They would change the picture and names of the apartments on airbnb so they would not get caught.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty following your narrative.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,